Commercial Use

Using Musical Sequences in a Commercial Setting

Using most musical sequences in a commercial environment means performance licensing. You can do this for each song by contacting each artist directly or it's much easier to work with the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP). Contact ASCAP at or call 1-800-505-4052.

Want more performance licensing information?  ASCAP provides thorough explanations at
Browse By Category